If you’re looking for a versatile and practical option for the windows in your home, you may be considering how different types of blinds could work for you. Here at Direct Blinds, we have an excellent range of blinds that can change the look of any space, and we are always happy to help you to work out which style will best suit your home or office.
We stock real wood blinds, faux wood blinds, Roman blinds, Venetian blinds and more, and our Plantation Shutters are a stylish and impressive option that can transform a home. We find that our roller blinds are an especially popular choice for many areas of the home, and our customers are often surprised by the wide choice of colours and styles available.
Why Choose Roller Blinds?
1. They’re easy to use. Very little can go wrong with a good roller blind, which will be fitted to the shape of your window and can be easily adjusted to create different effects for lighting and privacy. Fixings can be made to measure, even for the most awkward window recesses, and you can open and close your blinds smoothly and quickly whenever you need to.
2. They conserve heat. A large percentage of the heat in your home will be lost through the windows, and this can be expensive. Our BlocOut roller blinds are designed to ensure that heat is retained in the home, keeping you toasty warm and reducing your heating bills.
3. They look great. Whether you opt for a neutral shade to complement your decor or a bright, statement print that is a design feature, your blind can create the look you want in every room. Explore the beautiful prints and fabrics in our catalogue and talk to us if you need help to make the right choice for your home.
4. They are practical. A roller blind is ideal in a bedroom, especially if you have velux windows, as it can be fitted to the exact window shape, blocking out the light so that you can sleep comfortably. Black out blinds are perfect for bedrooms and nurseries, and create a cosy atmosphere that is conducive to a good night of restful sleep.
5. They are easy to clean. People often do not consider how easy a blind will be to clean, but a roller blind is a great choice for this reason. Most fabrics can be wiped clean, and options such as PVC roller blinds are perfect for areas that are often wet or humid, such as the kitchen and bathroom.
Visit Direct Blinds for Roller Blinds in Cork
Here at Direct Blinds, we have a great choice of window blinds, roller blinds and Roman blinds so that you can select the best options for your home. Our friendly team will always be on hand to advise you, and we will help you to find the best blinds for all of your windows and glass doors.
You can find out more on our website or in your local store. Simply contact us online or call 021 435 4959 to speak to our friendly team today.