Have you discovered the convenience and style of motorised blinds? Many types of blinds are now available with motorised fittings, so you can adjust them at the touch of a button. This means you can customise your settings and enjoy the many benefits of motorised blinds even when you are not in the house!
Here at Direct Blinds, we stock roller blinds, Venetian blinds, Roman blinds and shutters, and we can help you to choose the right options for every room in your home. The best choice will depend upon the location of the window, the environment in the room and practical considerations, as well as your style preferences. Talk to us and benefit from our experience.
Should I Choose Motorised Blinds?
Motorised blinds could be a great asset to your home, with the following benefits:
• They are easy to use. Motorised blinds make it easy to adjust the lighting and privacy in your home with one button, even when windows are very high up or hard to reach. This can simplify your daily life and make it very easy for you and your family to benefit from these blinds.
• They are a safe option. Traditional corded blinds present a danger to young children and animals, but motorised blinds are chain free and cordless so there is no danger of strangulation.
• You can use a timer. Motorised blinds can be set using an easy to use timer, which is very handy in the home. You can set blinds to open and close while you are on holiday so that your home is more secure, and you can make the most of this feature when you have planned a day out and want to return to a comfortable home.
• They are energy efficient. Your blinds contribute to the way in which your home retains heat in the winter and stays cool in the summer. In the summer, you can set your blinds to open during the day to let in light and air that will keep the home cool, and in winter, you can ensure that heat is retained to avoid wasted energy and reduce fuel bills.
• Your furniture will be protected. Furniture and flooring in your home is susceptible to damage from sunlight, and using your motorised blinds to prevent these effects is easy with a timer function. Lowering or closing blinds enables you to protect the contents of your home during the times of day when sunlight is brightest, while still enjoying natural light at other times of the day.
Find Plantations Shutters And Roman Blinds In Ireland
Pop into your local store to talk to our experienced staff, contact us online or call 021 435 4959 today.